Friday, January 18, 2008

some "experiments"...

The other morning I woke up to a beautiful surprise. It was snowing for the first time since Christmas. I was ecstatic! I jumped out of bed, grabbed the camera, and went outside with my big snow boots, a hat, and of course my new friend, the tripod. It was one of those rare moments, I assure you. I just had my first lesson in photography two days ago, where I learned the basics such as the exposure triangle. I also had photography theory pounded in my head for nearly two hours. I am still recovering, and trying to remember all the details...

So, bear with me, this is the best I could muster up...


K.E.H.

2 comments:

holly darling smith said...

the pictures came out lovely, and the new look for your blog is pretty.

andie jael haugen said...

So pretty! I really like the last one...