Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 very random things...

1. I sing most in the car, shower, and the kitchen while cleaning…my brothers join in, or start singing something else which is so annoying! I just try to sing over them. We have sort of a competition sometimes…

2. I love writing, although when it comes to papers for a class…*ehem* I have a horrifying experience of starting…and sometimes finishing them. I basically want to shoot myself. I am a majorly harsh critic of my writing.

3. I am not punctual. (I am fashionably late…hehe jk)

4. I wish I was funny and sometimes I laugh at my own jokes. My brothers laugh at all the stupid things I do sometimes… =P

5. When I was a cute little kid, I used to lick butter out of the dish on some mornings when everyone was still in bed

6. I hate it when people text while in the same room or close proximity of each other…seriously people, God gave you mouths, use them!

7. I love extreme sports (although I am somewhat cautious :)…I don’t want that 3rd concussion!)

8. I like discussion and debating [though if someone is owning me, I usually resort to teasing and/or name calling :)…sometimes I use violence..haha jk! Or maybe not…hehe ;) ]

9. Dancing is my new favorite thing

10. Sometimes I read the last few pages of the end of a book, and then I start it.

11. I smile at people I don’t know all the time…I don’t know why I do, but I love it when they smile back. :)

12. Sometimes I eat dessert before breakfast (at least it isn’t butter anymore! ;)

13. I dress according to the mood I’m in…[and I actually do wear jeans and t-shirts all the time! :)]

14. I’ll write a song and sometimes not even know the exact chords I used..they are odd chords ok! or I'll make up words...or use words i don't even know what they mean but i think i do...=P

15. This is a fact. Coffee must be made right. Strong, but not burnt. Milk or cream must not be sour. Sugar, must be minimal.

16. I want to live in Portland, but I don’t have a bike. :’(

17. I like cats better than dogs. Dogs stink. End of story.

18. I want to go to Mexico. If not, then somewhere in the southern hemisphere

19. I actually laugh out loud when I find something funny.

20. I think kids are the coolest. Sometimes I’d rather talk to kids than adults.

21. I am afraid of heights, white water river rafting, and spiders especially!!!

22. Once, I gave my brother pauly a nice little hair wash in the toilette…actually I think I
dunked his head in the toilette I don’t know why. =P

23. I use reverse psychology all the time ;)

24. The book of Isaiah is one of my favorites in the Old Testament, and the book of Ephesians in the New Testament

25. Musicians are my homies. I have great respect for them.

2 comments:

Nate Hanson said...

Wow. Now I'm at the top of the list.

I hate it when I write songs with wacky chords and then go back to try to play it and I can't remember how it went.

Destiny said...

It's funny.. by reading this, I found out that you and I are a lot alike :D