Friday, February 13, 2009

today i just have to laugh

first, today I actually woke up early. I’m so proud of myself. I got up when my alarm clock went off…7:30am baby. Then I finished my paper…which was one of the happiest things ever since I rarely have those moments when I am just like, “yes! I actually had some inspiration to change this lovely piece of crap essay into something that is presentable and that I actually like.” It was a pretty good feeling until I got to class and wondered how I was going to get through the awkwardness of turning my paper in…late. I don’t know why it is awkward, but when everyone is sitting in class looking so angelic and you know everyone of them turned their papers in on time, it just is. Also, the teacher just sat so properly at her desk…it made me feel quite wicked. I sat down and said hello to a friend. I knew I had to turn my paper in at some point…and I had to do it soon. Quickly, I got up and placed my paper on her desk avoiding any eye contact. As I sat back down I saw her look me over. It was kind of an amused look…and at the same time kind of a deathly stare. You see, this was the second time I turned in my paper late. In a flash she picked up her pen and scribbled something on my paper. I can only guess what she marked. All I have to say is 1) you can’t rush art [a.k.a essays] and 2) (this is actually a different story) but giving only two days (Saturday and Sunday) to write a first draft is slightly unreasonable!

Today I also decided that I don’t like making pudding. Pudding is great, but when it takes two hours to make, leaves me with a burned finger, and I don’t even get to eat it because I won’t be around when it will be served, is……what word could I use here?! Annoying?

But! I am not complaining at all…:) Oh because soon I am going to get ready to go to play rehearsal for four hours tonight. Woop! [shoot me now. ;) jk] Hopefully I will stay awake. But today is good. (and that last remark was not sarcastic, I promise. :)

No comments: